- 1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021
- 1.1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021 – Details
- 1.2 KVS Admission Form 2021-22 Class 1st to 11th
- 1.3 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Schedule 2021-22
- 1.4 KVS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 kvsangathan.nic.in Admission Form 2021
- 1.6 How To Apply For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 Online ?
- 1.7 About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 to 12 Admission 2021-22 :- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) ne Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Admission 2021 ke liye official notification release kar diya hai. KVS ne Session 2021-22 ke liye Application form apne official website @kvsangathan.nic.in par jari kiya hai. Yadi aap bhi Kendriya Vidyalaya me Admission lena chahte hai, To aap is post me KVS Admission 2021-22 se related sabhi details prapt kar sakte hai.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ne Academic Year 2021-22 ke liye Admission schedule release kiya hai, Jiske anusar aap sabhi students 1st April 2021 – 19th April 2021 tak online Admission Form bhar sakte hai. KVS Admission ke liye sabhi important details niche share ki gayi hai. Sabhi students ke parents yah KVS Admission Form Class 1st to 12th online bhar sakte hai. KVS Admission se related sabhi details jaise ki Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria niche share kiya gaya hai.
Latest Update :- The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the Admission Schedule for the academic year 2021-22. The registration process will commence from 1st April to 19th April 2021. Check the detailed Admission Schedule below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) me Admission lene ke liye sabhi interested candidates Session 2021-22 ke liye Admission Form online bhar sakte hai. KVS ne Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Admission 2021 ke liye official notification release kiya hai. KVS ne apne official website @kvsangathan.nic.in par KVS Admission 2021 ke form online jari kiya hai. Jo bhi students & parents KVS me Admission lena chahte hai, Ve 01 April 2021 se online application form bhar sakte hai.
KVS Admission 2021-2022 ke liye sabhi information niche share kiya gaya hai. Yadi aap Kendriya Vidyalaya me kisi bhi class me Admission lena chahte hai, To niche di gayi information ke anusar KVS me Schools with Hostel facility prapt kar sakte hai. KVS Admission Form 2021 online kab, kaha aur kaise bharna hai, Iski puri jankari niche share ki gayi hai.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021 – Details
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Article Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021|
|Class||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Class|
|KVS Admission Form Start Date||1st April 2021|
|KVS Admission Form Last Date||19th April 2021|
|Category||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form|
|Admission Status||Available Soon|
KVS Admission Form 2021-22 Class 1st to 11th
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan ne online KVS Admission 2021-22 Form invite kiya hai, Sabhi Class 1st to 11th eligible students is KVS Admission Form 2021 online bhar sakte hai. Sabhi Parents and Students Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2021 bharne ke liye KVS ke official website @kvsangathan.nic.in par visit kar sakte hai. Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 Official Notification niche diye gaye link se padh sakte hai.
Jo bhi students Kendriya Vidyalaya me Admission lena chahte hai, Ve is session me KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 to Class 12th ke liye Admission form bhar sakte hai. Jo bhi students KVS me abhi padhai kar rahe hai, Vo bhi agle class me Admission ke liye online application form bhar sakte hai.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Schedule 2021-22
KVS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AGE CRITERIA :
|Class||Minimum age (both PH and Non-PH candidates)||Maximum age (Non-PH candidates)|
RESERVATION IN ADMISSION :
- 15 percent for SC candidates
- 7.5 percent for Scheduled candidates
- 3 percent for differently-abled candidates.
- 25 percent for students belonging to Economically Weaker Sections of Society (EWS).
FRESH ADMISSION FOR CLASS X AND XII :
- The child has been in the same course of studies i.e. in a CBSE-affiliated school.
- For Class X, the child must have obtained not less than 55% marks in aggregate in class IX.
- For admission to class XII, 55% marks in class XI examination is mandatory.
- The child should otherwise be eligible as per KVS admission guidelines.
- The combinations of subjects opted by the student are available in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
kvsangathan.nic.in Admission Form 2021
KVS Admission 2021-22 Form online bharne ke liye hamne niche kuch details share kiye hai, Jo bhi parents apne ek se adhik child ka KVS Admission 2021 online bharna chahte hai, Ve niche diye gaye kuch sabhi details same rakhenge.
- Name of child
- Parents names
- Residence address
- E-mail id
- Date of birth
- Mobile no.
How To Apply For Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22 Online ?
Yadi aap Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan me Class 1st to Class 12th me Admission lena chahte hai, To niche diye gaye steps ko follow karke, Admission Form online bhar sakte hai :-
- Sabse pahle aap KVS ke Official Website @kvsangathan.nic.in par visit kare.
- Is Website ke home page par “Apply Online” ke link par click kare.
- Ab agle page par diye gaye instructions dhyan se padhe.
- Ab sabhi details padhne ke bad “Proceed” button par click kare.
- Ab aap KVS Admission Form 2021 online bhar sakte hai.
- Ab aap sabhi important documents upload kar sakte hai.
- KVS Admission Application Form details bharne ke bad, Submit kar den.
- Ab Admission form ka ek print out nikal len.
-: Important Links :-
|KVS Admission Form 2021-22||Click Here To Apply|
|KVS Admission Schedule Notification||Click Here|
|KVS Admission Guidelines||Click Here|
|KVS Official Website||kvsangathan.nic.in|
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in entire India that is comes under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over 1,094 schools in India and three abroad. It is one of world’s largest chain of schools. The system came into being in 1963 under the name Central Schools, Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defense Services personnel with the army starting its own Army Public Schools. All the schools share a common syllabus and offer bilingual instruction, in English and Hindi are co-educational. So it is very good opportunity for all the parents to get admission in the KVs to you children.